[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Documentation

Greetings everyone!

I'll spare you all the usual diatribe on how *amazing*
Nautilus is... and get right to the heart of the matter:
Is there anyone at Eazel doing documentation internally?
I know of myself and at least one other person who
popped into IRC and asked about it. I'm of the
understanding that John Lathrop
(jlathrop compuserve com) is ostensibly in charge of the
documentation, but when I emailed him, I got back a very
polite "Thanks, but no more help is needed right now. A
beta of the docs with be available shortly". I would
have no problem with this except it seems that in
#nautilus, several of the developers seem concerned
about the state of the documentation all-around. So, how
about it? Does anything need to be done?

Thanks for your time,
Mike Sassak

PSN Webmail -- http://start.psn.net