[Nautilus-list] OAF heads up and warning about important change

1) I just checked in a Nautilus change that requires an OAF change.

2) I just set the test components (Sample and both the Loser ones) to
   be off by default. They can be turned back on by setting the
   NAUTILUS_ENABLE_TEST_COMPONENTS environment variable. As a result,
   URIs that have no real handler will no longer show the sample or
   loser views. (In fact, going to "bogus:" now crashes nautilus - bug
   filed).

 - Maciej