[Nautilus-list] Updated 'Nautilus 1.0 Feature List posted to nautilus.eazel.com

..John Sullivan and I went through and made several dozen corrections
to the Nautilus 1.0 Feature List, and have posted it to:
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/nautilus-1.0-features.html>

It can still use major work if anyone is interested in massaging it,
e.g.:
- making the formatting/structure clearer
- going into much greater detail on features
- removing redundant descriptions of the same feature (which increase
probability of update errors)

Also, if you find any additional errors, please feel free to let (I
think) bfrank eazel com, or just update the document directly. [brian,
if you're not the maintainer, please correct.]

In particular, we didn't go through the services or package view
sections, so these may have a few errors.

Hope this is helpful for folks,

Eli