Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Smoke Test --- first draft, feedbackRequest.

Darin Adler wrote:

> This concept was borrowed from the Macintosh Finder, which has had this
> concept in the Finder since about 1985.

Well, there you go... I used Macs for years, and never remember seeing
that feature in Finder.  It obviously wasn't as user friendly as the
equivalent in Amiga's Workbench :o)  (Which has also been around since
1985, coincidentally... or not, as the case may be!)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    http://www.sun.ie