Re: [Nautilus-list] Preferences changes

Changing those is a much more involved task. We first need to design and
implement a new place to put them, since they're currently in the user-level
settings dialog. The ones I changed were preferences that had never been in
the user-level settings dialog because they are controlled via other UI.

It sounds like we need a new Bugzilla task for designing and implementing
(two tasks?) the UI for where these would be instead.

Also, I'm not even sure this is a good idea. Do we really want our novice
users to have to face the complexity of understanding/choosing all the stuff
in those two sections?

John