Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Desktop Background

Ben FrantzDale wrote:

> At the moment, I think it uses the BG set by GNOME.

This is correct, but Minex said he's using PR1 and this
work was done mid-August, so I don't think it was in PR1.

Currently, Nautilus uses the settings that you create
from the ControlCenter/Desktop/Background and any settings
that you change from Nautilus (e.g. drag and drop a color
onto the desktop) are propagated back.

There are still a couple of glitches:

- Nautilus does not support the embossed mode. So, if you
set this up in the ControlCenter Nautilus desktop will
not be what you expect. If this is a popular mode, please
let us know and maybe we can upgrade the priority of fixing
this bug.

- While Nautilus is running, the "Try" button in the ControlCenter
will not work. Nautilus will update the Desktop after you hit
"Ok." Then next release of the ControlCenter should fix this.

-ME