[Nautilus-list] Removable Media and Nautilus

I am looking at how support for removable media on Solaris, which is provided in
CDE, can be provided in GNOME. As Nautilus will be our file manager and desktop
I have started looking at Nautilus, and in particular, the desktop volume
mounting routines in nautilus-volume-monitor.c in the directory
nautilus/libnautilus-extensions.

It seems from the code in this file that the only removable media supported is
CDROM and FLOPPY. Is it intended to support other removable media such as jaz
and zip drives?

Padraig