Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugs(?) with nautilus-200010122100

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Ramiro Estrugo wrote:

> It depends on the type of font you want to preview.  Previewing Type1
> and TrueType fonts should be easy.  There needs to be a few tweaks to
> our fond handling code to allow for this.  Its something I'd like to do
> but will probably not before 1.0.

I succeeded in doing the preview with both freetype2 and librsvg (which
should I use?). What I have problems at doing is that I'd like
to customize the icon of the font file (before the font-viewer is called,
in the icon view) such that in the icon you can see an `A' rendered with
the font itself. I tried to look for an interface to attach my code into
the icon view, but did not find anything.
Any help?

Thanks, Rocco Pinneri

P.S. English is not my mother tongue, so please excuse me for my poor
grammar.