Re: [Nautilus-list] mozilla/nautilus question

Thanks for the tip. I'm pointing to the HTTP proxy now. When I run "Web Search," I get this error in the xterm window:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `NautilusMozillaContentView' to `NautilusView'

And nautilus-mozilla-content-view crashes, then nautilus crashes.

This also happens if I type any web address into the 'GoTo' bar.
Any pointers?

[ If someone could point me in the right direction for debugging nautilus, I could investigate more of this on my own ]

Thanks,
Jon Allen