Re: [Nautilus-list] Debugging nautilus - a nightmare :-(

Darin Adler <darin eazel com> writes:

> on 10/11/00 6:01 PM, Martin Baulig at martin home-of-linux org wrote:
>
> > Bonobo-WARNING **: FIXME: We have an attribute 'hidden' at '/Root/Tool
> > Bar/Extra Buttons Placeholder/Services' breaking cmd/widget separation, please
> > fix
>
> Bonobo bug. Michael says he's fix it soon.

Oh, not this one - that's really easy to fix.

I was talking about the fact that gdb runs a little bit and then terminates
like this:

====
Continuing.
[New Thread 2051 (runnable)]
[New Thread 3076 (runnable)]
[New Thread 4101 (runnable)]
[New Thread 5126 (runnable)]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 1026 (runnable)]
0x0 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0 in ?? ()