[Nautilus-list] mozilla/nautilus question

Hi All-

I recently (yesterday) installed Nautilus rpms. Nautilus comes up fine (haven't poked around yet), but if I type a web address into the "GO TO:" bar, I get this error message: Nautilus cannot display "http://www.perl.org";

Question: Should I be able to go-to an internet address from the "go to" bar in Nautilus? I'm assuming I can do this. Now, I checked some of the readme's, etc. and I have the MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables set. Also, mozilla runs fine on my system. The only (I think) remaining unknown is the fact that I'm behind a firewall. I pointed mozilla to the proxy, and can get out fine. Is there something I have to set in Nautilus to point it to the proxy? Can this be done at all?

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help is appreciated. Once I can get this problem fixed, I hope to contribute to testing efforts soon.

Regards,
Jon Allen

[please reply to joncallen hotmail com in addition to the list.  thanks]