[Nautilus-list] Any objections to making Bug Days monthly?

Hi!

    I'd like to suggest that we make the Monday bug days monthly,
instead of weekly. In short:

    * I've been pulled off to various deadline-urgent things every week
(today included), and haven't been able to help facilitate. Josh has
been busy moving during that time, too, and Brett Neely hasn't had
access to a Red Hat system after leaving LinuxCare. ;)

    Correspondingly, the critical mass has pretty much fizzled out. It's
more feasible for those of us who can help newer testers out to all plan
to be present once a month, rather than every 7 days.

    * A lot of attendance came from gnotices & gnome-list announcements,
which are impolite to do weekly for the same event. Monthly
announcements, however, are often done (e.g. new Evolution previews,
etc), so we can better publicize each one.

    * The Nautilus community is very small. Weekly bug days have been a
regular Mozilla QA activity for a long time, but they've had many years
during which an active community has sprung up. Perhaps we're only large
enough to get together monthly right now.

    BTW, we haven't had working RPM builds since the 22nd, so there's
probably little point in having a bug day today, either. ;)

    Any better suggestions? (replies to nautilus-test, please)

    Yours,

    Eli