Re: [Nautilus-list] Desktop window

"Blad, John Erling" wrote:

> >6) It allows Nautilus to easily add a right-click menu to the desktop.
>
> I can't see why a filemanager should have the responsibility for this.
>
> > - Maciej
>
> John

John, I agree with you, but in all fairness GMC adds right click menus.  But
the point that it does so without having to take over the whole desktop
should be made.

Unfortunately it seems that I will be staying with GMC for a bit longer.  I
have a need to be able to write to the root window and I am not going to give
this up for a file manager.

-b