Re: [Nautilus-list] Eazel Services as backup?

I definitely agree.  It would be great to be able to tag some files/folders
 with a "backup" emblem or something similar that Nautilus would know to
automatically back up at regular intervals (or every time the file changes).

I have two corollary longer-term ideas for this:
1.  Have the Vault use some kind of versioning of files, like cvs.  It would be
great to be able to get an earlier version of a document that I accidentally
altered.  I leave it up to the Eazel team on how to make a simple UI for versioning.

2. Work with Helixcode or the gnome-libs maintainers to incorporate automatic
file uploading to Eazel's vault (or whosever service the user is subscribed to)
upon a document save in gnome apps.  That way, the user doesn't have to think
about it.  Viewing the files in Nautilus, they will see the "backup" emblem on them,
and will know to check the vault if they need to recover the file.

These are probably post-1.0 features, but I think that it would really enhance
the user experience of the gnome desktop.

    --Ryan