[Nautilus-list] rpm question

Hi All:

I was testing pr2 stuff, and wanted to go back to the hourly snapshots. So, I rpm -e'd all of my nautilus and eazel pkgs, downloaded the latest snapshots, rpm -Uhv'd the latest, and get this when I run-nautilus:

nautilus: error in loading shared libraries: libfreetype.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm assuming I made mistake erasing or something? Any pointers/suggestions/etc. are appreciated

-- Jon Allen