Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus build problems

Rich Rudnick wrote:
> Bonobo reports it could not find nautilus/expert.png and friends.  A search of my file
> system showed them in the source and nowhere else; i.e., make install missed them.

I just compiled PR2 on RH7 and have been experiencing the same errors
with expert.png and co.  The odd thing is that the icons *are* in
/usr/local/share/pixmaps/.  Has anyone sorted this out?  Since these
icons don't load, the entire novice/intermediate/expert pulldown doesn't
display, which means I can't adjust many settings.

Congrats to the Eazel team -- great progress on a great product!

Yours,
	Adam
--
<pre>
Adam Haile                                         _,--_