[Nautilus-list] RPM problems and Redhat 6.2

I managed to get Nautilus R2 installed without any problems on my RedHat
6.2 installation. There were a couple of general quirks; first being
that the installer stopped every time to let me know that it was about
to update one or othe applicatio that I had, it would be nice if there
was an option to skip these messages, second if you are root to start
with the installer won't start.

Now to the subject of this message, when I tried installing Maelstrom
from Nautilus it failed saying it had encountered a problem. I was
able to install it without any problem from the command line.

Andre