[Nautilus-list] Compiling PR2 on Solaris

Hi all!

I'm trying to compile PR2 on Solaris, but I am unable to compile medusa
0.2.2.

I've installed the latest Gnome in my home directory (no root access, the
university system is still running Gnome 1.0.6!), and everything works
fine.

I didn't install new versions of oaf og GConf, as I already had the
required versions installed, I compiled bonobo 0.26 into a separate
"nautilus"-prefix OK, but when I try to compile medusa 0.2.2 i get the
following error at the start of the compilation:

medusa-index-progress.c:44: mntent.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [medusa-index-progress.lo] Error 1

The only reference to mntent.h i could find was in package quota_1.65, but
it doesn't appear to be included in RedHat's quota package.

Any clues?

    Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55 76
 All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a snowboarder