Re: [Nautilus-list] Status...

Robert Brady wrote:

> Bin or Wastebin?

Well, that's proabably a job for the GDP to decide, as I understand
they're be putting together glossaries of standard terms to be used in
doc translations-- and obviously they should tie in with the actual
terminology we use in our GUIs.

Personally, I'd suggest "wastebasket"... apart from anything else, I
already have numerous directories called "bin", another one would just
confuse me  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.

"Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,
 but when there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de St.Exupery