Re: [Nautilus-list] Status...

Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com> writes:

> For a while now I've been running the hourly builds, updating every
> morning.  However, I just want to check the status of some things:
>
> * Eazel services do not work

That should be fixed in a few hours.

> * Actually, any web activity ends in a crash

Oh no! Can you be more specific? Please file bug reports if you have
specific reproducible cases.

> * Nautilus cannot browse any tarball or bzip tarball

This is not expected to work yet.

> While I'm writing a mail, how about a button "Delete File" alongside
> "Move to Trash", so that I can really delete a file if I want, without
> having to empty the trash afterwards.

I think we plan not to do that. Think of every time you've screwed
yourself with rm and be grateful for the extra step required to empty
the trash.

 - Maciej