Re: [Nautilus-list] Tree View

Greetings Ty
On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 07:55:01AM -0800 or thereabouts, ty wrote:
> navigating the tree view is complicated with file
> folders and files included in the view.  past file
> manager experience has conditioned to us to only view
> folders in the tree view.

I don't agree. I think yes the tree branches can become large when viewing both files
and folders, but losing the ability to view files within the tree would make the
tree basically pointless. Its ability to view the hierarchy and drag files between
it and the various other views make it invaluable to me. If there are specific issues
that you are having please list them and hopefully the development team can respond
to them.

Sincerely

Will LaShell

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point