[Nautilus-list] Bonobo renamed in effect. Please use a new tab for bonobo

Okay, sooo discovering that my tree is screwed, Maciej has let me know
to mail the list. You'll need to check out new bonobo with the tag
BONOBO_0_26

ie,
cvs co -r BONOBO_0_26 bonobo

This should fix ya up.

Maciej may mail the list with more info, but be kind, he, along with
Eskil, have  been up all night making the world good for us.

If I get this wrong, someone please correct me.

Will

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point