Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus and Evolution co-existing?

In message <200010310737 BAA155372 mail1 doit wisc edu>, Ryan Muldoon writes:

>With Nautilus PR2 coming out shortly, I wanted to test the daily
>builds.  I quickly found that I couldn't, since Evolution, which I am
>using as my mail client, needs bonobo 0.23, and Nautilus needs bonobo
>0.24.  I would imagine that there are other conflicts as well.  Will
>there be any way to run released packages of both Nautilus and Evolution
>in the near future?  It seems like this would be of obvious benefit to
>both Eazel and Helixcode, being that neither would want to artificially
>limit their userbase.  If anyone can offer some insight into this
>matter, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am very interested in testing
>Nautilus futher, now that my midterm season is calming down, but I would
>like to keep using evolution as my mail client if possible.  Thanks for
>your time.

bonobo 0.26 works fine with the CVS version of evolution.  (I last checked this
on 10/27.)  I'm sure Nautilus PR2 will also be synched to bonobo 0.26 (or
later).  So just be patient.

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://www.linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts