[Nautilus-list] No Music, RPM, etc. view since last build

Hi,

as the subject says, the rpm, music, etc. views (though I could not figure
out how hardware view would be started) is started since my last build. I
rebuild everything as listed in HACKING and found that very easy to get
done, everything else is running fine btw.

Maybe those views have been disabled? Could you let me know, before I start
digging deeper into why those wont work?

Thanks in advance

-Knut
kneumann uni-duesseldorf de