Re: [Nautilus-list] Design for allowing speed tradeoffs, especially for slow

> "Use images as icons" would control both thumbnailing and the
> small-enough-images-just-display-directly trick that's closely tied to
> thumbnailing.

As a side note, could we get a method to check the width&height of images before
deciding to display them directly. The current method at the moment (image size
< 16K) means that there's some 300*400 sized icons in my directory.

I made a patch for this ages ago and sent it to Darin, but I guess it sucked,
so if you want I can try to make a better one.

iain