[Nautilus-list] Some questions and hopefully some reactions from your mailers ..

Some nice questions which are waiting to be answered :

1) What happens to the coming nautilus-components from others?
 	Will there be a component-store/registry on eazel.com or
	 will the best components even get into the CVS?

2) Will the mozilla-view be upgraded to work with the coming release
	of M17? The M17 is much faster as M16 ( as I've subjectively
	 seen any difference in speed, it have to be a speedup of
	  > 20%. ).

3) When do we see a R 1.0 or what you'll call your FIPR (First Initial
	Public Release) ?

4) Will there be a working ftp-view/component in this FIPR release of
	nautilus? I loved this from GMC ( it was not cleanly written
	 but it worked!).

5) What will happen to these nice debug messages on the shell( I start it
	from there ), will they be removed soon?

--
){
	kabalak->Fatih Demir.