[Nautilus-list] configuring & compiling oaf

Hello all,
        I'm trying to compile oaf from cvs, but the autogen.sh script yells
at me because it can't find the 'AM_PATH_ORBIT' macro.  (In fact, it
initially yelled at me because it couldn't find aclocal.m4, but I just
grabbed that from another package).  Am I doing something wrong, or is the
cvs version currently broken?
        --Mark

--
If we were meant to get up early, God would have created us with alarm clocks.

President, UCLA LUG
Mark James Fasheh <mfasheh linux ucla edu>
http://www.exothermic.org