[Nautilus-list] Small Path Variables Not Configuring Correctly

In almost every */Makefile.am the ./autogen.sh says OAF_LIBS, GCONF_LIBS,
GNOMEUI_LIBS are undefined variables.

Also before it stops the proccess it says:

./configure: line 536: syntax error unexpected token
'AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(nautilus,'
./configure: line 536: 'AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(nautilus, 0.1.0)'

Then it exits with no targets or anything set.
I have probably the most up to date libs I've ever had and _EVERYTHNG_ is in
/usr.

So what's the deal?

t0ny