[Nautilus-list] problem compiling xpdf

Hi there.. I'm having a problem compiling the latest xpdf from CVS.. when
i'm making it, the compiler bails out on line 643 of
bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc, which is a reference to
BonoboUIHandlerCallback andthen a parse error...I'm using the latest
ORBit and Bonobo (i got them both last night from CVS) on a Red Hat 6.2
sstem. also, i'm using --prefix=/usr/local/nautilus for all my autogens
for the libraries in the HACKING file that comes with nautilus. i've
attatched two file, make.log which shows the output of make to stdout and
make.err which shows the output to stderr... hopefuly this isa simple
problem for you guys and then after this two more libraris until
nautilus!!

thanks

rusty

bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc: In function `void view_create_menus(struct view_data_t *)':
bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc:643: `BonoboUIHandlerCallback' undeclared (first use this function)
bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc:643: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc:643: for each function it appears in.)
bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc:643: parse error before `,'
bonobo-application-x-pdf.cc:649: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make[1]: *** [bonobo-application-x-pdf.o] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1