[Nautilus-list] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.2 RPMs

 Thanks a lot. I could compile it, but prefer rpms anytime. Easier to
track dependencies and such. The usual hype in other words ;)

 Anyway, I agree with the other poster, adding Nautilus would be a great
idea.

 Maybe I should forward this to nautilus-list? I'll do it.

On 7/12/00, 7:00:14 PM, Jacob Berkman <jacob helixcode com> wrote regarding