Re: [Nautilus-list] compiling gnome-vfs

Okay, I've gotten quite a bit further with gnome-vfs, after compiling
gnome-libs from source and installing several other packages, but I've run
into another error I don't know how to resolve.
When it tries to compile nautilus-mime-type-capplet.c, it gives me several
undefined reference errors. here's the exact output:

nautilus-mime-type-capplet.o: In function `main':
undefined reference to `gnome_capplet_init'
undefined reference to `capplet_gtk_main'
nautilus-mime-type-capplet.o: In function `init_mime_capplet':
undefined reference to `capplet_widget_new'
undefined reference to `capplet_widget_get_type'
undefined reference to `capplet_widget_state_changed'

thanks for the help