[Nautilus-list] Happy (belated) Birthday Nautilus

Hi everyone,

The first checkin to the nautilus CVS module was on December 5, 1999,
just a little over a year ago, but Elliot Lee.

On December 6th, Elliot made his first checkin with a ChangeLog
entry. :-)

On December 14, 1999, Eazel joined in the Nautilus project and started
merging ideas from the `gnomad' file manager protype we had been
working on before.

The next ten people to check in to the Nautilus module, after Elliot
were, in order:

John Sullivan
Darin Adler
Maciej Stachowiak
Andy Hertzfeld
Havoc Pennington
Ettore Perazzoli (of course, Nautilus was originally partly based on
                  his gnome-fm code)
Jonathan Blandford
Ramiro Estrugo
Pavel Cisler
Gene Z. Ragan

1.0 seems to be taking way longer than we originally expected (the
original target was something like July 1999, if you can believe
that). But it looks like we are on track, and I can't wait until we
ship 1.0. As a wise man* once said, "We don't ship meetings."

 - Maciej

* OK, Ramiro actually