[Nautilus-list] medusa - resource hog?

Hi there:

Since medusa-indexd and medusa-searchd run in a cron job, I'm typically not in front of my machine when these processes run (early in the morning). When I came into work early the other day, the medusa.cron was running - and my machine was almost locked up due to lack of resources. Memory/cpu/swap space were shot. (Sorry for no exact figures.)

Each time medusa-indexd runs, the process consumes so much memory that X crashes, there's a hail of locusts, etc.

Is there any fine-tuning needed to resolve this problem? Perhaps a fix was put in place this week for this?

Regards,
Jon Allen