[Nautilus-list] Some Nautilus bugs

Hi all,

 I took some time to make screen-shots of the most annoying
visual bugs I found in Nautilus. I think most of them have
already be reported by me or by others, however a
screen-shot may often be easier to understand than a few
comments in bad english.

 Please do not pay too much attention to the tone of the
comments, by the time I got to them I was in a pretty bad
mood:(. I admit I didn't do a very exhausive bugzilla search
after writing this, so if you feel one of the remarks
deserves the filling of a new bug, feel free to say so.

 The page is available at :

http://perso.enst.fr/~mailhot/rant/rant.html

--
Nicolas