[Nautilus-list] Re: medusa. What good does that do?

> I timed medusa-indexd and it took over 45 minutes before I killed it and
> changed /etc/crontab to run my daily tasks at a time when I'm more likely to be
> at home and sound asleep.  I like to hack into the early hours.

Does it need to reindex everything every time?  I am not to up with the
play on atributs (flags or whatever) in the linux file system, but is
there some way meduse can set a bit and say "Hey, I was here yesterday
and nothing has changed, lets not reindex the 600meg /tmp directory
today huh?"

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss