[Nautilus-list] Preferences changes

I changed the nautilus preferences api to allow for preferences that are
not coupled to user level.

Previously, each preference would be managed and poked according to the
current user level.

This did not make sense for some things, say the theme.

Now you can feed the nautilus preferences api a fully qualified gconf
config path (key) and it will work.  I put a small blurb about this in
nautilus-prefeneces.h if anyone is interested.

The only preference i changed is the 'theme' preference, but im sure
there are others that should not be coupled to user level as well.  The
place to
change these is nautilus-global-preferences.[ch], and the comments in
there
should make it obvious what to do.

-re