Re: [Nautilus-list] SMB/NFS/CODA support?

On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 01:12:20AM +0200, A-J Ulvestad wrote:
> Will nautilus have support for NFS/SMB/CODA browsing support ala gnomba
> (and other clients) just that you can actually enter into the shares
> without mounting them (or have a better interface to this)?

This is /definately/ the plan. We've got WebDAV support already, and there
is someone working on SMB support (I haven't tried it, but you can apparently
browse directories). I looked at NFS a little bit, but right now its not a
priority. If someone wants to wrestle with RPC and XDR to get a gnome-vfs
module written I think everyone will buy you a beer.

Ian