[Nautilus-list] Other views than sample?

I've finally managed to get nautilus working, but I can only get the sample
view (and view other views, which doesn't work).
I'm just wondering how one changes/add more views to Nautilus.
I have all the .oafinfo files in /oaf... and I've also added /oaf to
/etc/oaf/oaf-config.xml, but the views just won't show up on my views list.

PS: Sorry about the non-programming related question.