Re: [Nautilus-list] HTML editor control from GtkHTML

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> GtkHTML includes an HTML editor control that in theory supports all
> the right interfaces for Nautilus to use it. Should we make it
> available as a Nautilus view? To do this all I need to do is add a
> "nautilus:view_as_name" attribute to it's .oafinfo file. Neither
> ntl-web-browser nor the Mozilla component support editing as far as I
> know.

I suppose views are for viewing not editing.  But making it available
as a button similar to the "Edit with GIMP" that appears on images
would be nice.  I'd very much like having a lo-weight HTML editor one
click away when I am viewing simple HTML files.

   As a side note: are images supported as a content view.  I have just
seen a screenshots up at nautilus.eazel.com but I haven't been able to
make it work.  I supposed that I had to tell eog's configure to
--enable-oaf but no luck either.