[Nautilus-list] your trouble building GNOME VFS

> At my compiling-tries of the gnome-vfs of today , I get
> errors of a *STRUCTURE.get_file_info which shall not be
> a member of the structure . . So I coulnd't get it compiled

> It was in the libgnomevfs-corba subdir within the *-slave-* files .

- I just checked out and re-built gnome-vfs and it worked fine for me.
- Please use the list for this kind of thing, not private mail to me.
- I can't tell from your message what kind of error you're getting.

Has anyone else had this problem building GNOME VFS?

    -- Darin