[Nautilus-list] Idea or Question

Sorry, if I'm offtopic or simply far behind the real development. When
I last visited the nautilus pages I had an idea and joined the
mailinglist to see if I could post it here. Unfortunately there is not
lots of traffic, so I couldn't figure out, if this the place to go...
So far for the polite-talk ;-)

The Idea:
I would really like to have a visualization of the size of a file/the
contents of a dir, when browsing a filesystem. As far as I know there
is almost no filemanager that shows filesize in a graphical way
instead of or additional to the numbers you get with ls -l. That could
be a real benefit over the almighty command line which is still _the_
filemanager for me. Maybe it could be done with a background for the
icons or something?

I understand that Nautilus is in early development and maybe you are
interested. If not, consider this message not sent :)

regards
Stefan K
--
$dom = "skamphausen.de";   ##   May The Open Source Be With You!
$Mail = "mail $dom;  $Url = "http://www.$dom";;