[Muine] [PRE-RELEASE] muine-0.8.5pre2

Hey all,

A little longer than I'd hoped, but here's another pre-release leading
to the 0.8.5 release:

http://www.muine-player.org/releases/muine-0.8.5pre2.tar.gz
sha1sum: b157c5ed3a626f7bd4f86fa8a4dc0484046a345f muine-0.8.5pre2.tar.gz

This would have been a final release, but I wanted to get a little more
testing of the id3 changes before they got rolled into a public release.
Folks with large mp3 collections, please test a full re-import of your
database with this pre-release for me.

Changes from 0.8.5pre1 to 0.8.5pre2:

- Fix bug with tray icon not re-appearing after a gnome-panel crash [Ed
  Catmur, Peter Johanson]
- Handle large id3 tags properly [Jorn Baayen]

If all goes well, we'll roll a final release this week sometime.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson
<latexer gentoo org>