Re: [Muine] Problems building muine scrobler

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 08:16 +0100, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had problems building muinescrobbler on Ubuntu Dapper PowerPC:

Same problems here (on Breezy but with mono 1.1.13). I already e-mailed
the author of MuineScrobbler, but got no reply. I really would like to
see this fixed, so if anyone could look into this.

The affected code is this:

public class GAudioscrobbler
  {
    /// Called whenever a network error occurs.
    public event Functor<void, NetworkErrorEventArgs> NetworkErrorEvent;
    public event Functor<void, NetworkErrorEventArgs>
NetworkErrorEventLazy;

    /// Called whenever an authentication failure happened.
    public event Functor<void, AuthErrorEventArgs> AuthErrorEvent;
    public event Functor<void, AuthErrorEventArgs> AuthErrorEventLazy;

    /// Called whenever the handshake (login) was successful.
    public event Functor<void, ConnectEventArgs> ConnectEvent;
    public event Functor<void, ConnectEventArgs> ConnectEventLazy;

    /// Called whenever the connection was successfully terminated.
    public event Functor<void, DisconnectEventArgs> DisconnectEvent;
    public event Functor<void, DisconnectEventArgs> DisconnectEventLazy;

    /// Called whenever a song was successfully submitted.
    public event Functor<void, SubmitEventArgs> SubmitEvent;
    public event Functor<void, SubmitEventArgs> SubmitEventLazy;

    /// Called when availibility of a client update was detected.
    public event Functor<void, UpdateAvailableEventArgs>
UpdateAvailableEvent;
    public event Functor<void, UpdateAvailableEventArgs>
UpdateAvailableEventLazy;

I'm not familiar with functors in �c#, is anyone else?

Joachim