Re: [muine] Streaming support , itunes sharing support

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 11:03:52PM +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I was wondering if itunes sharing support  is planned to be
> supported for muine ? I understand that the goal of muine is simple,
> but how feasible it would be to implement itunes sharing support
> inside a plugin ?

DAAP support is one of my long term goals for muine. There's quite a few
things that have to happen first before integrating DAAP support, in
order for it not to mess with UI stuff too much. In particular, I'm
hoping to leverage the groups stuff from Jorn's group proposal to make
the integration nicer.

If someone wants to attempt a plugin right now that does it, they are
more than welcome to, but I'd be scared at what hacks they might have to
do to accomodate for the current plugin, etc architecture.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson
<latexer gentoo org>