Re: [muine] Streaming support , itunes sharing support

David Cournapeau wrote:
   I was wondering if itunes sharing support  is planned to be
supported for muine ? I understand that the goal of muine is simple,
but how feasible it would be to implement itunes sharing support
inside a plugin ?
   This is the only feature I miss for rhythmbox (which I find buggy,
not elegant and really slow to improve).

I know Banshee has DAAP support since a month or so, and it's implemented as a plugin there. Anyone who has knowledge of c# could port it over to Muine.

As for streaming, it was decided that Muine won't support internet radio and such, so there won't be support for streaming. You could always write a plugin for that of course (maybe even using components of the banshee DAAP-plugin, but I doubt that. DAAP isn't really streaming I think, or am I completely wrong?).

regards,

Joachim