Re: [Muine] New release soon?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 02:04:07AM +0200, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> IIRC there were some regressions needing fixage, but I cant recall what
> they were :(

Ok, I'll try to dig through commits and mail logs to see if I can find
any of those.

Do you want me to get the docs changes in before a new release?

> Otherwise Im all for it :)

Ok, great. Logistics wise, I don't know what all 'release foo' you had
going; do you want to do all those things, or fill me in and shall I do
it?

-pete

--
Peter Johanson