[Muine] Docs installation/building

Hey all,

So with the new monodoc/mono-tools split in the 1.1.x era , the documentation
stuff has changed considerably. Currently, one will have compat with the
old way if both monodoc/mono-tools is installed, but in reality, all of
the utilities needed are present with only monodoc-1.1.x, we just need
to update the build foo to make use of the new binary names
(mdassembler, etc).

Given how many distros now ship 1.1.x, if they ship mono at all, should
i update the make foo to handle this? The docs *installation* with the
change would still work with the old monodoc-1.0.7 (as this is when the
variable 'sourcesdir' was added to monodoc.pc), but none of the doc
generation would jive with that older release.

The changes would of course fall back to doing no docs stuff if too old
of a monodoc release was found.

Sound acceptible? (No patch yet as I've been busy with other changes,
wanted to get feedback now)

-pete

--
Peter Johanson