Re: [Muine] OSDMuine???

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 05:30:20PM +0100, G?tz Waschk wrote:
> 2006/2/3, Yi Qiang <yqiang washington edu>:
> It's working fine, I had to increase the font size though. Please
> integrate it into the muine CVS.

Random plugins with no maintainer in sight aren't good candidates for
being added to the main muine CVS. That plugins/ should be reserved for
*core* functionality that users expect OOTB from a player. OSD stuff
really doesn't fit this. Someone should definitely take up maintainance
of this and find hosting (we might arrange to get it on
muine-player.org, but i'm not sure on that), and then we can link to it
from the plugins page on the website.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson