Re: [Muine] 'can not open inotify'

P�ri, Sep 02, 2005 at 10:21:45AM +0900, Cournapeau David skrev:
> 	I've tried the CVS version of muine, with the inotify plugin, on a
> inotify enabled kernel (2.6.13). Unfortunately, it looks like it does
> not work (I read that inotify interface changed recently), with the
> message 'can not open inotify'.

Before people start working on this issue: it looks like a good idea to use
libinotify and create Mono bindings for it.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

no narcotics in my brain :: can make this go away          -- porcupine tree