Re: [Muine] Missing covers

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 06:32:34PM +0100, Keir wrote:
> After installing muine on my new system, muine has failed to retrieve
> the covers for 99% of my music... despite it doing this with the same
> music collection on my previous system, I am using debian unstable and
> muine 0.8.3, any idea what could be wrong?

Amazon has recently changed their service to require a valid, registered
DevTag in order to use their web service. Unfortunately, part of the
terms of the DevTag is it can only be for personal use, yada yada yada.
For now you can register your own dev tag, and put it in the appropriate
place in the code in muine.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson